1. The submitted papers must not be previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2. Please submit the full paper if both presentation and publication are needed.
3. Please submit the Abstract only if you just want to make a presentation.
4. Templates download: Templates
5. Should you have any questions or you need any information in English, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
2) All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
All new manuscripts to ICAICE 2023 conference should be submitted directly via AIS Scholar. By using the online system, you can access and process submitted papers from anywhere with internet access, and all the records including files and exchanges will be maintained.
Step 1. To keep scientific integrity, one of our editors will run Turnitin on each new submission to see if has a problem with possible plagiarism. Papers not passing the plagiarism check will be desk rejected immediately.
Step 2. Then the publication chairs will have an initial check on the new submission to ensure it's within the scope of the conference, and decide if it merits further review. If the new manuscript passed the initial check, it will be assigned to reviewers for double-blind peer review.
Step 3. Each selected paper will be reviewed by at least two/three independent experts with related research backgrounds mainly on originality, validity, quality and readability.
Step 4. Review Reports received from the experts will be judged by one of the editors with international scientific standards.
Step 5. If logical, then Review Reports will be sent to authors to modify the manuscript accordingly. If not logical, then the editor can assign a new reviewer or can also judge on his/her own.
Step 6. Authors will be required to revise their papers according to the points raised.
Step 7. The revised version will then be evaluated by the editor whether the points raised by the reviewers have been addressed or not.
Step 8. Then the editor will send the revised manuscript to the reviewers again for re-evaluation.
Step 9. If the reviewers approve the revised version of the manuscript, then the Editor-in-Chief will make the final decision for the publication.